It is a known fact that women are the ones more likely to talk or express themselves when they are going through something. Men are on the quiet side when it comes to the showing of emotions or talking about stuff so they will probably tell a fib than you tell you plainly what they feel or are going through.
If you are the curious kind and want to know some of the things that your bobo might lie to you about, you should continue reading.
- His fears and anxieties: A man have been taught and groomed to be strong, stoic, and tough and that dear is nothing something to be associated with. This is why you find many men in relationships who will not reveal their personal fears and anxieties.
- His body count, experiences or lack thereof: A man will not always be honest about his sexual history and his experiences even though he would expect his partner to be. He might be shy about not having enough experience or he might not want his woman to think that he sleeps around.
- His insecurities within the relationship: A man who has insecurities within the relationship will lie to you than reveal these insecurities to yo Simple reason is he has always been taught to be confident and tough.
- His cluelessness about his woman’s feelings: Most men will not want to admit it that they have no idea how their woman is going to feel about something. They will not agree that they do not understand the emotions that might be coursing through their girl’s system so instead, they lie.
- His family’s feelings and opinions about his girl: Sometimes, family plays a big role in the way a man and a woman intend to live their life, If he has that kind of family members, he will probably lie to avoid hurting your feelings.
- His crushes on other people: Look, just because he’s in a relationship doesn’t mean that he isn’t going to develop crushes on other women who aren’t his girlfriend. He is never going to admit this to you so as to avoid any potential drama or conflict that may arise.
- His biggest regrets and mistakes: Men typically keep mute about any regrets that they might have or mistakes that they are completely ashamed of having committed. In fact, they will brush it off like it never happened if they could.
- Stress at work: Most men have their fair share of stress and work problems but he isn’t always going to want to make these stresses known to you so as not to have you bear his problems as well.