Have you thought about the way you look and you are wanting to change it or has fashion been something that you have been thinking about but just haven’t had the time to get to? Well, we are here to help you. This post is here to help you improve your image through fashion.
- If you are not very tall, I did not say short o ehen. You should take note of wearing sweaters that are too long. While it is not advisable to wear something that is so short that it resembles a cropped top, wearing something with too much length will only make you appear to be much shorter than you actually are.
- Don’t be afraid or ashamed to go up a size if it means achieving the perfect fit. It can be quite upsetting, I know, when you try on your usual size only to find it doesn’t fit but the truth is, sizes vary from designer to brand and it is perfectly okay to go up a size from your usual size.
- The basic black dress is an essential staple for any woman’s wardrobe. This dress can be worn for casual occasions and you can accessorize it with a pair of comfortable pumps or wear the same dress for a more formal occasion if you wear heels and accessorize the dress with jewellery.
- A truly fashionable woman knows the importance of showing her beautiful set of teeth even if they are not pearly whites. You should really smile whenever you can as this will make you feel better and keep you looking fashionable.
- There are a certain few pieces that should be in your wardrobe as a woman and they should not necessarily be on the expensive side. I am not saying if you want them pricey, you should not get them. These pieces include dressy jeans to wear with heels, casual jeans, a skirt or two and jewellery pieces.
- Lip gloss is a lifesaver. For you, for people who have chapped lips, people who don’t have one and you think they should. Lip balm has been saving women’s lips since the year they came into existence.
A lot of people don’t realize the importance of establishing a good image for themselves, and they go through life never following fashion trends which is okay and great because fashion trends are not for everyone. Hope this post helps to re-enforce a good fashion image fr you.