Time to cut the excuse “it’s too hard to get out of bed on cold, dark mornings”
Here’s some ways to stay motivated:
- Schedule when you are going to work out and stick to it treat it like a doctor’s appointment! If you go in the morning put your clothes and sneakers out the night before and if you go later set that time frame you are going and don’t cancel your date with the gym
- If it is cold out and you need to get warmed up before starting the workout do cardio for a quick 5 minutes or do some jumping jacks to get the blood pumping!
- Go with a friend to keep each other motivated and consistent!
- Just think about after the workout stepping outside into the cool air how refreshing it will feel
- Stay consistent now and the results will show in the summer! Instead of regretting that you didn’t bust your butt in the fall/winter work harder now and you’ll thank yourself later!
- Even when it is chilly out try to get outside and get some sun because sun can be a great energizer and motivator so buddle up and get outside. It will help with the winter blues!
- Change up your music playlist once in a while to change things up!
Don’t wait until the New Year get away to get motivated! Get motivated now and stay motivated! If you fall off track now it will just be harder to get back on track so stay the course you won’t regret it.