We all know that wearing valuable accessories play a major and role in the overall look of a woman’s dressing. The accessories that ladies wear might be small in size but they help to add the needed oomph especially during formal occasions.
The world of fashion is always changing and there are new trends presented every year by designers to allow you to renew your look and be always fashionable. Here are a few important accessories that you should know so as to have the fashionable and elegant look that you want.
- Over-sized jewelry pieces: Having a chunk of over-sized jewelry can take your entire look from bland to glam. Every fashion-forward woman needs at least one piece of this in her collection.
- Embellished bags in small sizes: It’s not every time that you’ll carry a big tote bag over your shoulders. We used to see those large bags, but now it is time to forget about them and opt for those mini bags that are easier to carry and can help you to freely walk. Some occassions and outfits require small bags or purses. Having an embellished one gives you the added shine and dazzle that might just be missing from your entire look.
- Gold Chain and Bracelets: Wearing bracelets is considered the norm among girls and women. You can go for those stretch bracelets that are available in various charms and beads. There are also gold chain bracelets that add more elegance to your hands when you wear them. Leg chains are also a thing now and most fashionable women adorn their legs with it.
- Big Rings: Another name for these rings are cocktail rings which are large in size and catchy These rings are enough to be worn alone without being paired with other rings. Cocktail rings are perfect for different occasions most especially the evening ones.
- Statement Earrings: Statement earrings are large in size, mostly shiny and adorned with crystals but should never EVER be paired with statement necklaces. You can have those simple earrings that are small in their size and can be paired with statement necklaces but are not catchy like the statement ones.
- Gold, silver & leather wristwatch: Although it seems wristwatches are going out of the fashion world but they are an important part of accessorizing. Leather watches are perfect for those who like to look casual and if you want to look much more formal, then you can choose either the silver or the gold ones. These watches can still be paired with other bracelets for more elegance.
DON’T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE WITH YOUR EMAIL BELOW AND GET MORE OF THIS EVERYDAY