Okay, to lay all our cards on the table, we did not carry out a general survey or do a poll. It is amazing how our brain comes up with these great posts because we are good like that. You may not agree with us if you are a woman, but ask your partner or your closest guy pal and they will confirm all that you will read here. Even you’ll be surprised to know that this list of complaints is a legit thing.
- MONOPOLIZING ALL HIS SPARE TIME: We thread carefully here because we know that some women may call this spending quality time but if we are being honest with ourselves, there is a difference. Guys hate it when you expect them to dedicate every spare moment in their lives to be with you. Spending time together is great, of course, but don’t expect them to ditch their friends and their hobbies just because they are in a relationship with you or you are best pals.
- TOO MUCH TALK: We know that not every woman is on this table and some do not talk a lot. Jut know that if you are, most men hate it when you talk nonsense or giggle at the most unimportant things.
- CONSTANTLY KEEPING IN TOUCH: Hello Ma, that was really cute at the beginning of the relationship and he swallowed it because it meant you were thinking about him but nagging him all day, every day, with phone calls and messages are the behavioural tendencies of a stalker. Are you a stalker? If the answer is No, give him space.
- TOO MUCH EMOTION OVER THE SMALL THINGS: Any small thing, tears, tantrum, emotional outburst. Are you a child? Why are you crying because your nail that you fixed broke? Or you mistakenly smashed your perfume. Men do not like drama and they can’t identify with your over the top emotional reactions. Before you cry or make a scene, ask yourself is it really worth it?
- NAGGING: Just in case you have not gotten the memo after all these years, here it is GUYS HATE NAGGING WOMEN. According to them(please do not quote us) you’d get better results if you thanked your man for helping with the stuff he has done instead of nagging him about all the things he hasn’t done yet.
- WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT?: Quickly confirm this one from your partner. Ask him if this question drives him crazy or not. If you really think about it, why would you need to know his thoughts at any given time? Trust me, if he wanted you to know what he’s thinking about, he’d tell you himself.
- BEING (FASHIONABLY) LATE: Late is late in a Man’s dictionary. It is not his concern if you were putting on makeup or struggling to fit into your dress. Late is exactly what it is, LATE.