American music star Ariana Grande since emerging on the scene has garnered millions of fans across the globe with her music.
Here are 10 things to know about the singer.
1. Ariana’s name is inspired by the cartoon character Princess Oriana from Felix the Cat. Her surname, on the other hand, has been pronounced wrong for a long time. In an interview, Ariana stated that;
My grandpa said Gran-DEE. Gran-DEE was kind of the Americanized version of it, made it more chill.
“And then my brother was like, we should say Grahn-DAY,” she said. “It’s so fun to like say it. It’s a funny name. I grew up saying Gran-DEE — and I think of [my grandpa] and I wish I said Gran-DEE more.”
2. Ariana is allergic to cats alongside shellfish and banana.
3. The singer/ actress during her time on the TV series Sam & Cat days, dyed her hair frequently causing damage to her thus making her rock ponytail more now. According to Grande the ponytail made with hair extensions so as to cover the damaged hair.
4. She is scared of demons. In an interview with Complex Magazine the singer said;
“Every time I closed my eyes I started seeing these really disturbing images with, like, red shapes. Then I opened my eyes and got back on the phone and was like, “I’m really scared and I don’t want to go to bed tonight.” And then I scooched over to the left side of my bed, because that’s where the best service is in my room, and there was this massive black matter. I don’t know what it was. It was like a cloud of something black right next to me. I started crying.”
5. She started her entertainment career at the age of 8. Ari, as she is sometimes called, got her first acting role in Annie, a musical that was shown at the Little Palm Family Theatre in Florida.
6. She loves monopoly and a concert venue in Canada created an amazing Ariana figure for her.
7. Ariana loves everything horror. The singer/actress use to be a Halloween masks collector and wore them around the house when she was young.
It has also been revealed that her mum feared that Grande may grow up to become an actual serial killer due to the singer’s unhealthy obsession with scary movies!
8. Arian owns 8 dogs and their names have been given as Cinnamon, Coco, Fawkes Kitty, Ophelia, Toulouse, Sirius Black, Strauss and Lafayette.
9. Her favourite movie is Bruce Almighty.
10. The singer is just 5’2 tall.
Do you know more about Ariana Grande, drop these gems in our comment section.
DON’T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE WITH YOUR EMAIL BELOW AND GET MORE OF THIS EVERYDAY