Yipeeee! The weekend is here and as always, It is a time to relax, hang out and spend quality time with our significant others. I come bearing good news at no extra cost.
I know that you have worked hard all week, so I got you a little present.
It’s called Saturday & Sunday.
I hope that you enjoy it, and put it to good use.”
You can thank me later.
- Play board games: This obviously will not cost a thing. Whether it is card games or board games, it can be done in the comfort of your house with finger food from your kitchen. We have most of these games now downloadable on our devices which makes it more easier. The question you should be asking is, Who’s going to win.
- Netflix and Chill: Technically, you need internet for this chilling BUT I have a hack. You can download the movies on your device via the office internet. So all you need do is just play and you can still chill this weekend. There’s a wide array of movies on there, so you cannot run out of options easily. READ ALSO: How to make the best out of a boring weekend
- Read a Novel: When was the last time you read a book? Any nook for that matter? I thought as much. reading together is a great way to bond. You can cuddle and read out loud to each other, guess what will happen at the end, pick and dissect the characters, etc. Reading is and can be fun. You just need to pick up a book first.
- LipSync Contest: This is a technical term for matching a speaking or singing person’s lip movements with prerecorded sung or spoken vocals. Basically means you should sing along. The person with the highest number of fails obviously loses.
- Have a photo shoot: Yes you can have a photo shoot for free. With your mobile phone. Most phones now come with very good cameras that can make this possible and with the addition of different effects, you can have a photo shoot right in your living room. Take selfies, individually and together. Take shots of each other, do short videos, etc. Google ideas and you will be amazed at the concepts and ideas you’ll come up with. Create an album for it and then save it to the clouds for safekeeping.
There you have it. 5 ways you can spend the weekend with your partner and not spend a dime.
Now is the exact time for you to Thank me *smiles*
DON’T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE WITH YOUR EMAIL BELOW AND GET MORE OF THIS EVERYDAY