Dear Single person, It is such a pity that you want to settle for less than you deserve just because you are looking for a partner and afraid of being alone.
If this is where you are tending towards, gently remind yourself that you are a worthy person regardless of whether or not you are in a romantic relationship.
The question that is topmost from me to you is if you know the importance of a healthy, long-lasting relationship and if you know it is critical when you might have selected a partner.
These are a couple of ways in which you can totally avoid relationships that are wrong and unhealthy for you.
- Don’t settle for less than you deserve: When you keep compromising on the values that are important to you, you gradually are setting up the relationship for failure. Focus on what your deal breakers are and pick a partner who you can share a life with and deepen your love with over time.
- Set an expectation of mutual respect: There has to be a certain expectation for admiring, and respecting each other for who you both are. If you don’t respect your partner, it will nibble away at the chemistry until you have not a thing left to show. He or she should value you, gives you compliments, and encourage you to do things that are in your best interest.
- Notice if your partner keeps his/her agreements: Is your partner someone you can trust to keep his or her word? Are they someone who you can trust because there is consistency between their words and actions? The truth of the matter is when someone is interested in you, they’ll keep their agreements.
- Make sure your love interest carves out time for you: See whoever claims to be interested in you and does not set out time on a regular basis to be with you is not making you a priority which does not add value your relationship. This includes regular text messages or phone calls to show that they’re thinking of you.
- Pick a partner who makes plans to do things with you: Someone who is interested in tagging along with you and including you in his/her inner circle is the person that you should be with. They are the kind of partner who includes you when something special is going on in his/her life, they invite you and encourage you to come.
Seek out a partner who you have both chemistry and compatibility with. Even if you meet someone who does not look like it, be patient and see if your attraction grows over time. Look for qualities such as compassion, generosity, and consideration because these are characteristics that describe someone who is a dynamite long-term partner.
DON’T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE WITH YOUR EMAIL BELOW AND GET MORE OF THIS EVERYDAY