Morocco is in North Africa and it borders on the Atlantic Ocean and the Mediterranean Sea. The capital Rabat is a 12th-century royal fort overlooking the water. It is a popular destination that attracts culture lovers, couples, families, foodies, and more. Here are the reasons why Morocco is a great place for everyone to visit.
- Moroccans are hospitable people: Morocco one of the most tolerant of the Arab nations. It is relatively safe and stable. Both the Arabic and Berber people are also noted for their warm hospitality and warm, friendly nature. As a former French colony, French is widely spoken but the English Language is also common likewise and communication is rarely a problem for visitors.
- Accommodations for every budget: With a range from five-star hotels to tented camps in the mountains, this country offers a place to stay for all budgets and expectations of adventure. There are traditional Moroccan accommodations, known as riads and dars, Self-catering apartments are also readily available in many towns and cities. There are also apartments which are great.
- Shopping: Every major city and town in Morocco has at least one souk which are traditional marketplaces where locals go shopping. Larger settlements may have more than one. The souks have become are loved by shopping travelers who are drawn by the colors and scents and the overall sense of the exotic.
- Access to the Sahara Desert: The Sahara Desert is the world’s largest hot desert and there are several places in Morocco where you can begin expeditions into the desert. There are plenty of experienced operators offering trips that will last for a lifetime. You have the option of trekking by foot, ride on the back of a camel, or sail across the sands in a four-wheel drive. You would be amazed at the abundance of twinkling stars in the dark night skies, the absence of any light pollution, and the quiet of the night. You will not forget the sight of large dunes and remote oases will linger for a long time.
- The beaches are beautiful: There are many lovely beaches to relax on both the Mediterranean Sea and the Atlantic Ocean. The most popular beaches typically have great facilities within easy reach, and water sports lovers head for destinations, like Essaouria.
Morocco offers so much to offer; from its food to its people, culture, and scenery. The only important question now is when are you planning to visit?
DON’T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE WITH YOUR EMAIL BELOW AND GET MORE OF THIS EVERYDAY