If the goal was to find a post that gives you tips and tricks(that actually work) on how to look slimmer via your outfits, then you have certainly come to the right website. Just in case you stumbled on this post, trust me, this is something you will need sooner or later and it will be great if you know what to do right now.
We know that not everyone will be a size 8 no matter the exercising or dieting that may go down and in order to live our best life, it makes sense if some kind of balance is found. So, whether you’re a plus-sized woman, a broad-shouldered gal, a petite young lady we’re sharing simple ideas to help you learn how to dress to look thinner and bring out your most attractive features.
- Define your waist: Trust us on this, one way to looking thinner is finding ways to define your waist. If you can create the illusion that you have an hourglass figure with curves in exactly the right places, you are well on your way to knocking the look of the park. Shapewear is a thing now and they could be of great help.
- Choose the right undergarments: This can never be overemphasized because when it comes to finding clothes that make you look slimmer, your undergarments are just as important as your outfit. Tight bras draw attention to back fat, and tight panties can cause rolls to show through your clothes.
- Wear heels with skinny jeans: Girl, you need to abandon those flats and flip flops and get your feet into some heels. Skinny jeans and a sexy pair of pointed-toe heels will certainly give you that slim look that you desire.
- Wear clothes that are the correct size: You should have this at the back of your mind, bulky clothes make you look bigger than you actually are, and small clothes tend to draw attention to all the problem areas you might not want attention drawn to like back fat. The best thing to do is for you to always choose clothing that fits true to size.
- Wear clothing with vertical stripes: Everyone knows or at least everyone should know that horizontal stripes can make you look wider. To appear thinner, opt for smaller, vertical stripes in dark colours and avoid dressing in the same pattern from head-to-toe. While stripes can certainly be slimming, you want to accentuate your waistline.
- Choose your accessories wisely: Last but not the list tip is accessorizing. Necklaces, earrings, belts, and bracelets can shift an onlookers attention away from areas you do not need attention focused .