Have you realized that no matter how hard you try, false lashes do not want to become your regular pal and then they usually have the audacity to fall off midday or at the most inconvenient time. It is either they look tacky or just downright ugly.
So even though you want badly to fix those lashes, you really cannot fix them to look perfect.
We are here to help you apply those lashes and look fab and sexy at the same time.
- Be patient: Applying your lashes will definitely take time so do not be in a rush. The reward will be well worth the effort if you take the time to apply lashes the right way.
- Brush your real lashes first: You need to brush your eyelashes before curling them. What this does is help volumize your lashes, both real and false, and make the whole application process easier as well.
- Long Lashes: Get lashes that are too long for your eyes so as not to have them attack your eyebrows and become a menace.
- Measure the length of your fake lashes: Before applying your lashes, you need to measure the length and snip accordingly with scissors. Trim it to fit in with your normal lashes.
- Use a good quality glue: Using bad glue might be the main issue while your lashes are not being peng as it should. You should do research and find out different brands before you even buy them. The glue you are using is as important as the lashes you are fixing in itself. Nowadays, we have lashes that come automatically with some kind of glue so application is way easier now.
- Do not be hasty: Do not place lashes onto your lash line immediately. Wait until the glue has firmed up a bit before doing that as this will prevent them from sliding around and will save you some frustration.
- Application: Apply your mascara to give it a fuller look when you are done.If you want to create more uplift with your lashes, finish by gently pushing against the lashes at the edge of the inner lash line. Application of eye shadow will help to even out your look.
- Don’t yank them off: Instead of pulling it off, use eye makeup remover, and gently separate the false lashes from the real ones.
- Remove them that same day: Leaving your lashes on for longer than a day is not ideal. It’ll be better if you remove the false lashes before you go to sleep the same day you apply them.
Remember to keep your lashes in a place devoid of dust.
DON’T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE WITH YOUR EMAIL BELOW AND GET MORE OF THIS EVERYDAY