Being productive is very important as it is the key to success, happiness, and unlocking everything you want in life.
I hope you know you cannot sit idle, surf the internet all day, be trolling on twitter and call it productivity. Good.
The thing about been productive is it has a very annoying twin called procrastination and it can be a pain most of the time.
So here’s what we are going to be as we learn how to be productive after work and at home, we are going to start small because perfection is not what is needed, starting is.
- READ QUOTES: I know it does not sound like much but instead of visiting gossip sites, find quotes to inspire you to do better. Like this one
Don’t work 8 hours for a company then go home and not work on your own goals. You’re not tired, you’re uninspired. – Unknown
- INVEST IN YOURSELF: One of the best ways to spend your free time is by investing in your future and it can come in many forms. It could be practising some much-needed self-care like getting some sleep or taking a hot bath or it could mean earning a certificate or learning a new skill.
- LEARN A NEW LANGUAGE: Did you know one of the best ways to feed your brain is by learning another language? And the truth is, in today’s increasingly interconnected world, learning another language is becoming a vital skill not just in your personal life, but also in your career.
- LISTEN TO AUDIBLE: According to Wikipedia, Audible is a seller and producer of spoken audio entertainment, information, and educational programming on the Internet. Simply put you listen to books been read. The great thing about success is you don’t have to reinvent the wheel, If you want to be successful, you just have to do what successful people do. So try a 30-day free trial and commit to listening to an audiobook for at least 20 minutes each day.
- WATCH A TED TALK: The good thing about this is you can find more than a thousand Ted Talk videos on the internet via Youtube. So instead of just scrolling aimlessly through your phone because work is done, watch a Ted Talk video.
- IMPROVE YOUR VOCABULARY: Communication is key and it’s one of the most undeniable traits of successful leaders. You can improve your vocabulary by subscribing to Merriam Webster Word of the Day notifications. What this means is you’ll get a new word delivered to your inbox daily. Put pronouncing and defining the words into practice and before you know it, your vocabulary is improving.