Glamour is not about age, shape or size. You do not have to be pretty to have it, anyone can create it.
Dita Von Teese
According to this quote which we totally subscribe to, anyone can create glamour. Your life can be as glamorous as you want it when you want it. Irrespective of where you come from, live or your past, you can be a truly glamorous lady.
Glamour is can be termed as having a certain thrill or attractive appeal and it is more about seeing yourself and the world through the eyes of charm.
So, if you are craving to live glamorously, here are ways to do it:
- Decide on the kind of world you desire and create it for yourself: Do not wait until you are a millionaire to enjoy the most out of life, do not wait for someone’s permission to create a life you love. Create the essence of the world that you want for yourself.
- Have some Mystery: You do not have to give the whole world a window into all your business or spew your personal issues all over the web with complete strangers. It is not glamorous at all. You should share enough to intrigue and inspire but not so much that you give away your own self.
- Invest in the Details of Your Life: Invest in all and every aspect of your life, whether it is buying good soaps for your skin, a beautiful home setting, music albums that you love and perfumes just because you can. It’s often the little things that feel the most glamorous.
- Edit Your Life: One mistake that many people make in striving for a more glamorous life is doing too much which creates the reverse of glamour. Glamour is more about simplicity than anything else.
- Dress the Part: You cannot want glamour without dressing the part so wear the things that please you from within and you’ll see it showcased on the outside.
- Cultivate Your Mind: Entertain your mind with arts, culture, music, anything that inspires and expands your mental growth. A woman who can hold her ground in any aspect of life will surely fascinate her audience.
- Don’t Obsess over your Looks: While we agree that you should present yourself in a way that feels good to you, it’s not glamorous to be obsessive. Your external appearance is not the only thing there is about you.
See, the way to being glamorous is really not that hard.