Do you have a bad habit of spending all your money when it comes to wanting to pamper yourself and you know it is bad for your savings and investments? Or you want to treat yourself but you really don’t have the money.
Well, I am here for you.
READ ALSO: Are You Treating Your Business Like a Hobby?
- Pick up a book and read it: This may involve some creativity and maybe tasking for some people but you need to at least try it first. Find a genre that tallies with the kind of movies you like and start from there. Once you get the hang of it, you’ll realize how much you’ve been missing.
- Take a nap: In the hustle and bustle that seems to be the life of the average adult, it is now rare to take afternoon naps just because. So whenever you find yourself free or less busy, instead of scrolling through your phone, pamper yourself with a well-deserved nap. Your body will thank you for it.
- Go visit your friends: You may not get to see your friends as much as you used to, but taking out even just an hour or two to see them. So devote a weekend to just hanging out and pamper yourselves.
- Listen to music: While working or writing, put on your headphones and listen to your favourite music. Sometimes your mood might call for a specific kind of jam, just find it and shake your body.
- Popcorn and Netflix: Sometimes, just watch Netflix while nibbling on a biscuit and sipping a drink because you cannot come and kill yourself by yourself and to pamper yourself is not a bad thing.
- Check for free events: Sometimes there are free music nights, free festivals available. All you have to do is keep your ear to the ground and your eyes on entertainment blog sites pertaining to your city.
- Take the day off and just do nothing: Just take the day off and use it to do absolutely nothing while playing Bruno Mars. I know this is easier said than done but try.
- Declutter: You can get rid of a bunch of stuff you’re no longer using, earn some money on unwanted things, and find a new use for some of the things all at the same time.
- Call a friend you haven’t talked to in a while: Pick up the phone to talk to a friend you haven’t talked to in ages. It may be the chat you need and is most definitely an awesome way to treat yourself.