Aloha!!! If you do not know what that word means, you better brush up on your basic Hawaii words before you board that plan.
So I decided to give you a list of the best things that you can do if you visit or are planning a vacation to the beautiful Hawaiin Islands. The Islands consist of 6 mainly visited Islands and each Island is different with its own character, vibe, history and of course experience.
Are you ready? Let us do this.
- Snorkelling: Without even thinking about it, this is definitely the Number 1 thing to do when you visit any Island in Hawaii. Book a tour for you, family and friends. There is always a professional tour guide that will give expert instruction and snorkel advice.
- Whale Watching: Get ready to be enthralled by one of the most beautiful sights ever. You will see the North Pacific humpback whales in action during their annual migration to the Hawaiin waters. Explaining it with words is so minute compared to the actual action.
- Golfing: Yup, you can golf when you visit Hawaii. They even have a range from Golf Student to Professional, catering to everyone who is interested. There are public courses and also uber-private and elite available to the rare few.
- Sightseeing: You can devote a whole day to the sights of Hawaii and any of her Islands. You will definitely be engrossed in the beauty that is readily available everywhere. From mountain ranges, deep oceans scenes, tropical valleys, diverse landscapes and all of her natural wonder.
- Beach Hopping: Yup, it is a thing. Just lazying up on wonderful beaches, daydreaming about anything under the beautiful Hawaiin sunshine. Returning home with a suntan and a look of relaxation is definitely going to be a reward. There is a list of beaches to choose from to get the ultimate experience.
- Cultural Attractions: To experience the full Hawaiin cultural attractions, open your mind, body and soul to a blend of cultures that you will definitely experience. You can time your travel to any of the festivals that happens.
- Luaus: Hawaiin and Polynesian luau feasts are one of the most attended activities throughout the Island. Every human being should attend at least one luau feast in their lifetime and you have the option of picking the best fist for you and your family because there is a variety to choose from.
- Ziplining: If you have the boldness of a lion, then you should zipline at least once when you get to the Island. Popular ziplines are found in Maui, Kauai and on the Big Island. It is a great family activity and is very popular among teenagers. Each zip line site offers various course lengths and adventures to experience.
DON’T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE WITH YOUR EMAIL BELOW AND GET MORE OF THIS EVERYDAY