We all want money for one reason or the other. Whether it is a quest for security or an elevation in status, one thing is certain; money makes life easier.
Here are 15 quotes that will inspire you to strive to earn more money or give you insights on how you can manage the money you already have.
1. More important than the how we achieve financial freedom, is the why. Find your reasons why you want to be free and wealthy. – Robert Kiyosaki
2. Too many people spend money they earned..to buy things they don’t want..to impress people that they don’t like. –Will Rogers
3. Annual income twenty pounds, annual expenditure nineteen six, result happiness. Annual income twenty pounds, annual expenditure twenty pound ought and six, result misery. –Charles Dickens
4. What we really want to do is what we are really meant to do. When we do what we are meant to do, money comes to us, doors open for us, we feel useful, and the work we do feels like play to us. –Julia Cameron
5. Money never made a man happy yet, nor will it. The more a man has, the more he wants. Instead of filling a vacuum, it makes one. –Benjamin Franklin
6. Formal education will make you a living; self-education will make you a fortune. –Jim Rohn
7. It’s good to have money and the things that money can buy, but it’s good, too, to check up once in a while and make sure that you haven’t lost the things that money can’t buy. –George Lorimer
8. Money doesn’t mean anything to me. I’ve made a lot of money, but I want to enjoy life and not stress myself building my bank account. I give lots away and live simply, mostly out of a suitcase in hotels. We all know that good health is much more important. – Keanu Reeves
9. Success isn’t measured by money or power or social rank. Success is measured by your discipline and inner peace.- Mike Ditka
10. Buy when everyone else is selling and hold until everyone else is buying. That’s not just a catchy slogan. It’s the very essence of successful investing. — J. Paul Getty
11. If money is your hope for independence you will never have it. The only real security that a man will have in this world is a reserve of knowledge, experience, and ability. –Henry Ford
12. Money is a terrible master but an excellent servant. –P.T. Barnum
13. You must gain control over your money or the lack of it will forever control you. –Dave Ramsey
14. It may take you months or even a few years to build up an adequate emergency savings fund. That’s okay. – Suze Orman
15. Don’t gamble; take all your savings and buy some good stock and hold it till it goes up, then sell it. If it don’t go up, don’t buy it. – Will Rogers
Did you like these money quotes? If yes, share them with friends and loved ones.