Just in case you are wondering if there are any top International brands relating to body care and makeup in Nigeria, here are 10 of them that are at the top of the line.
- BLACKUP: This is the first beauty brand by the French that is dedicated to black women. It answers the specific needs of darker skin tones. Their motto is Quality, Innovation, Modernity and Elegance.
- CANTU: Cantu is the set up as a go-to solution for all hair textures. Ladies in this part of the world rocking their hair all natural have found a spot in the cantu family with its different array of products.
- CLARINS: Clarins, is a French company that deals in luxury skin care, cosmetics and perfume. Founded in 1954, Clarins has created treatments that are available in over 140 countries.
- ESTEE LAUDER: The Estée Lauder Companies is one of the world’s leading manufacturers and marketers of skin care, makeup, fragrance and hair care products all in its quality range.
- CLINIQUE: Clinique Laboratories, is a subsidiary of the Estée Lauder Companies. It also deals in skincare, cosmetics, toiletries and fragrances, sold in high-end department stores.
- REVLON: As a trendsetter, Revlon has been providing women with skin care, fragrance, and personal care products. It has its headquarters in New York City with Mac Andrew and Forbes as its Parent Company.
- ELIZABETH ARDEN: Elizabeth Arden is the founder of Elizabeth Arden Inc and has Revlon as its parent company. With revenue of 966.7 million USD, it is a major American cosmetics, skincare and fragrance company.
- L’OREAL: This French personal care company is the world’s largest cosmetics company. They have developed activities in the field concentrating on hair and skin for both male and female, sun protection, make-up and perfume.
- LANCOME: Lancôme is part of the L’Oréal Luxury Products division, It is a cosmetics house that distributes products internationally. Products ranging from skin care, fragrances, and makeup at high-end prices.
- MAYBELLINE: This makeup brand is also a subsidiary of L’Oreal. It is known as Maybelline New York and is a major American makeup brand sold worldwide. It was founded in 1915.
- M.A.C: is a cosmetics company founded in Canada in 1984 . The company became part of the Estée Lauder Companies in 1998. MAC is an acronym for Make-up Art Cosmetics and is written as M·A·C.
- FENTY BEAUTY by RIHANNA: According to Rihanna, Fenty beauty was created for everyone, women of all shades, personalities, attitudes, cultures and races. She said she made the line so that everyone will feel included. It was launched in 2017 and its parent companies are Kendo Holdings, LVMH and Fenty Corp.
If you are thinking of joining the top brand train, you can pick on these 10. Of course, there are a whole lot more but we thought this would be a great start.
DON’T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE WITH YOUR EMAIL BELOW AND GET MORE OF THIS EVERYDAY