Ladies, how do you feel when it dawns on you that the guy you absolutely adore and love just likes you. Nothing more but maybe less. You know he’s interested, at least you are positive about that but he refuses to cross the like line.
Your heart would say, wait for him; he’ll come around, while your head would tell you to do the reasonable thing and give up because there are plenty of fishes in the sea. But do you listen?
READ ALSO: 4 Sure Ways To Make Your New Boss Like You
- You’re constantly looking for signs: Those little surprises, presents, cute texts and other affectionate things does not necessarily mean he is in love with you. It doesn’t mean that he isn’t interested in you at all either. Stop looking look for things that don’t exist. It’s tiring and doesn’t really help your situation.
- He seems to have all the power: Since you’re the one who loves him, you’d always be conscious of his needs, wants and feelings and it might not even bother him at all because he doesn’t feel the same way you do. The best thing to do is stop giving him any sort of power over you.
- Your expectations are at a minimum: You have begun to settle for being treated worse than you deserve and you, of course, cannot complain because nobody sent you message. If you are waiting for him to come around and realize you for the gem you are, you could be disappointed, very disappointed.
- You don’t know how long it will last: It could take forever before he crosses over from like to love and there is also a chance that he never crosses over to the other side of the line. There is no guarantee. He could do whatever he sees or deems fit, and there’s nothing you can do about it. These odds aren’t are not in your favour.
- What can you do to make him love you?: It’s one thing to invest your feelings in someone but it is a whole new board game to invest a lot more which might include your money, yourself while forgetting that something like self-worth even exists. Stop for a minute and look at it. Please do not place yourself in a vulnerable position.
- Closure isn’t something you can expect when things end: Closure where? How do you get closure for something that did not even start? Please do not drain yourself emotionally and mentally even as you try to find peace after ‘breaking up’ with a guy who did not love you.
- The what-ifs: When you’re in love with a guy who simply likes you or considers you just a friend, the relationship can be torturous and the torture doesn’t end with the relationship. It is often followed by a series of never-ending what-ifs. What if it had actually worked out between the two of you? What if you would’ve done things differently? What if you had only given it a little more time? And so on. My advice is very simple, Don’t settle for anything less than you deserve and never ever sacrifice your dignity for anyone.
DON’T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE WITH YOUR EMAIL BELOW AND GET MORE OF THIS EVERYDAY