So, there are a lot of things that every man should know and because of that, we are going to have these posts in parts. As per we cannot have everything in one post. So this post is Things every man should own Part 1. This post and the ones to come is not about being materialistic.
It’s more about understanding the things you surround yourself with which are an indication of your values, confidence, and self-respect.
These are the first few things every man should own.
- BookShelf: There is no mistake that this is on the list. A book collection is not on this list by accident. Reading is the crowning workout for your mind. It does boost intelligence, improves memory function, makes you more empathetic, and helps you relax. An avid reader makes for a great conversationalist.
- Leather Wallet: Uncle, not that bulky, peeling that you shove into the back of your trousers. Mba that is not a wallet. Please go out and buy a slim leather wallet, either in black or brown. Sop disgracing me mbok.
- Dress Shoes: Let me tell you an open secret, Women notice shoes, Employers and clients notice shoes, Other men notice shoes, Everybody notices shoes. Invest in quality, leather shoes today. Either Brown or black for starters.
- Leather Belt: I have talked about this rule times without number but let me just state it again for those at the back, there is one golden rule when it comes to belts: Match your belt colour with the colour of your shoes.
- Perfume: I saw this quote and I liked it ‘A little goes a long way. A lot goes a long way toward emptying a room.’ Uncle spray perfume, Yes, spray it. It is not a sin but then do not take your bath with it so that we will not have a headache when you pass us. A signature scent separates the men from the boys.
- Grooming Kit: Please invest in a grooming kit. If you do not know what it is or what it looks likes, biko google is your friend. But at the very least, you should own a quality set of tweezers and nail clippers.
- Tailored Suit: Do not be that guy wearing the suit that is so big it looks like it’s about to swallow him whole. You remember that look abi. A tailored suit is the hallmark of your wardrobe. It is a timeless look that will inspire self-confidence while offering a lot more comfort than your old suit ever did.
- Fitting Pair of Jeans: When it comes to fashion for Men, there’s nothing more versatile than a good pair of jeans. And it cannot be overemphasized how much you should find yourself a good pair.
DON’T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE WITH YOUR EMAIL BELOW AND GET MORE OF THIS EVERYDAY