Do you need motivation for waking up early? These quotes below will inspire you to rise early and conquer your day. With the right plan and motivation, you can wake up early and start your day on the right note.
Here are 10 quotes that will inspire you to do just that.
1. If you want to be the best, you can’t take the path of least resistance. Every morning, you wake up, and your mind tells you it’s too early, and your body tells you you’re a little too sore, but you’ve got to look deep within yourself and know what you want and what you’re striving for. – Antonio Brown
2. The time just before dawn contains the most energy of all hours of the day. This has helped me become an early riser and an early doer. When I wake to see that it’s light out already, I feel the world has started without me. – Terri Guillemets
3. How we start our day determines how we create our life. Are you snoozing through your morning… snoozing through your life… and snoozing through your unlimited potential… Or are YOU committed to waking up each day with passion, purpose, and a plan so you can create the life you truly want & deserve? – Hal Elrod
4. I find that most of wake up day, not because we genuinely ‘want’ to, but because we have to. We have to be somewhere, do something, answer to or take care of someone. But when you shift your intention and create a genuine desire – event enthusiasm – for waking up in the morning, your entire life changes. – Hal Elrod
5. I never knew a man come to greatness or eminence who lay abed late in the morning. – Jonathan Swift
6. Waking up early on Saturday gives me an edge in finishing my work with a very relaxed state of mind. There is a feeling of time pressure on weekdays that aren’t there on weekends. If I wake up early in the morning before anybody else, I can plan the day or at least my activities with relaxed mind. – Oprah Winfrey
7. I usually record all through the night, but I’m known for waking up early in the morning. Even if I had recorded till 3 or 4 in the morning I might wake up at 9 or 10. I never sleep till 1 o clock. – Gucci Mane
8. Wake up early and tackle the day before it tackles you.― Evan Carmichael
9. Every time you choose to do the easy thing, instead of the right thing, you are shaping your identity, becoming the type of person who does what’s easy, rather than what’s right.― Hal Elrod
10. You’ve got to get up every morning with determination if you’re going to go to bed with satisfaction.― George Lorimer
Which of these quotes did you like the most? Let’s know in the comment section below.