Everyone wants to meet people who are good and will make them better. Even though it is humanly impossible to be an ideal and irresistible person for everyone, if you have a number of of unpleasant traits of your character, then people will get far away from you as possible and will not be drawn to you in anyway.
For the sake of this post, we will assume you do not know what may be repulsive in your behavior so we summed it up in 6 points.
- ARROGANCE: Whether Male or Female, this trait is ushered in by an appreciation of self that is too high and closely accompanied by egoism. It will be very difficult for people to communicate with you because you always think that you are right and you know everything or any other thought pattern except yours is from the pit of ignorance.
- CONTROL FREAK: You try to control everything around you including other people’s lives. You need everything to be a certain way because you have a plan of the outcome or outlook in your head. You cannot be a Mr or Ms Fix It all the time and you cannot be invading privacies to do that. Every person needs his own private space so try not to control or try not to seize control of everything.
- GOSSIP MONGER: Apologies for the harsh names but the truth has to be told. You like to gossip, like to discuss other people behind their backs and make other people your topic of discussion. You need to get a job and then work on changing this trait. Try praying for people instead.
- UNATTENTIVE: You can not listen to other people or try to pay attention to them. You are very quick to interrupt and carry on or end a conversation. Try to pay attention to people, what they are saying with words and body language.
- DISORGANIZED: You are unable to be an organized person in every way humanly possible. You are always late to wherever you are going, there is always a mess of some sort happening in your life, you are always looking haggard and tired. The truth is after a while, nobody will take you seriously, because you somehow cannot find a way to be serious with yourself
- IRRESPONSIBLE: You are not responsible and this is obvious because you do not keep your word, you change your opinion very quickly, nobody can rely on you. You never show up when you are needed.