Getting rich is possible for anyone. All it takes is some hard work and the right mindset. That’s while compiled a list of quotes to help you cultivate the kind of mindset that rich people have.
These quotes have been derived from men and women who have done great things around the world and made money while doing so. May these quotes inspire you to have the right mentality for acquiring wealth.
1. “Money is misunderstood. The fact is if you want to be successful the money will follow you. If you are a doctor, something else will follow you. If you are successful, there is an accompaniment and If your goal is just to make money, you won’t succeed. Money is a commodity to use, not to be dictated by.” – Frank Lowy
2. “No matter how great the talent or efforts, some things just take time. You can’t produce a baby in one month by getting nine women pregnant.” – Warren Buffet
3. “I think it’s very important to have a feedback loop, where you’re constantly thinking about what you’ve done and how you could be doing it better. I think that’s the single best piece of advice: constantly think about how you could be doing things better and questioning yourself.” – Elon Musk
4. “The most important aspect of my personality as far as determining my success goes has been my questioning of conventional wisdom, doubting experts and questioning authority. While it can be painful in your relationship with your parents and teachers, it’s enormously useful in life.” – Larry Ellison
5. “Talent without effort is wasted talent. And while the effort is the one thing you can control in your life, applying that effort intelligently is next on the list.” – Mark Cuban
6. “The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate.” – Oprah Winfrey
7. “If you’re not stubborn, you will give up on experiments too soon. And if you’re not flexible, you will pound your head against the wall and you won’t see a different solution to a problem you’re trying to solve.” – Jeff Bezos
8. “Don’t compare yourself to anyone in this world. If you do so, you are insulting yourself” – Bill Gates
9. “After I pass on to another life, I would like the people to think of David Koch and my brother Charles as people who did everything they could to make the world a better place to live.” – David Koch
10. “If you’re changing the world, you’re working on important things. You’re excited to get up in the morning.” – Larry Page
11. “I think when it comes to decisions. I try not to be emotional. To drown out the noise and look at the important facts.” – David Tepper
12. “I think when it comes to decisions. I try not to be emotional. To drown out the noise and look at the important facts.” – David Tepper
13. “When something has to be done, do it. In France, we are full of good ideas, but we rarely put them into practice.” – Bernard Arnault
14. “Every time I make a mistake with a company, I write it out and try to figure out why it happened.” – Garrett Champ
15. “I learned from my dad that change and experimentation are constants and important. You have to keep trying new things.” – S. Robson Walton
16. “In setting goals and executing a strategy, Wanda is sophisticated. We have good systems and departments. If targets are not reached, a yellow light goes off.” – Wang Jianlin
17. “I always say, to have a big dream requires the same effort as having a small dream. Dream Big!” – Jorge Paulo Lemann
18. “An entrepreneur is born with the mentality to take risks, though there are several important characteristics: courage, faith in yourself, and above all, even when you fail, to learn from failure and get up and try again.” – Sheldon Adelson
20. “Dream audaciously. Have the courage to fail forward. Act with urgency.” – Phil Knight
21. “If you make a really good product that people want and are willing to pay for, money will come.” – Forrest Mars, Jr.
22. “Freedom is what beauty feels like when it can most express itself.” – Jacqueline Mars
23. “Formal education will make you a living; self-education will make you a fortune.” —Jim Rohn
24. “The only difference between a rich person and a poor person is how they use their time.” —Robert Kiyosaki
25. “The more you learn, the more you earn.” ―Frank Clark
26. “Before you can become a millionaire, you must learn to think like one. You must learn how to motivate yourself to counter fear with courage.” —Thomas J. Stanley
27. “An investment in knowledge pays the best dividends.” —Benjamin Franklin
Your mindset would have changed by now! isn’t it? Thanks for reading.