Whether you are going on a 10-hour travel flight with 2 or more stopovers or you are going on a road trip that is about 26 hours or less it does not mean you should feel or look terrible when you get to your destination. Here are a few suggestions and beauty tips for your travel which will have you feeling fresh and ready to start as soon as you land.
Are you ready to learn how to look good?
- Go minimal when it comes to make-up: The first and most important beauty tip for travelling is this. If you have a face cleanser, try to use it and a moisturizer. Then limit whatever else you put on your face to mascara and lip balm. Having minimal makeup means you still look alive and polished while your skin will feel and be fresher for longer.
- Wear comfortable clothing: In a series of an older post, it has been emphasized over and again how wearing comfortable clothes is the best way to travel. It might not sound like a beauty tip here but wearing restrictive clothing will affect your circulation and make your travel uncomfortable. Part of how to look good is looking comfortable doesn’t it?
- Easy eye makeup: I know I said go minimal with make-up but just incase you need a bit of pop on your face seeing as you might have to get to work immediately you land or get to your destination, packing an eye compact kit is the best thing you can do. Especially one that you can quickly apply a few minutes before you need to show your face to the world.
- No need for cracked lips: I already said how lip balm is an important aspect of having minimal makeup on. Let me just emphasize it a bit again because you’ll appreciate this tip when you are on a road trip for more than 8 hours.Having a lip balm will save you the pain of chapped or cracked lips when you arrive at your destination.
- Fresh breath is important: We all know this and it is important if you are on a journey with your mouth sealed for nearly 5 hours. If you are on a long flight or long road trip, having a small toothbrush and toothpaste can help you greatly. If the hours are short, having a mouth spray or gum will definitely do the trick.
- Drink Water: I know this is not ideal if you are going on a road trip but try as much as you can to keep yourself hydrated. This helps to keep your system flushed. It helps with jet lag if you are flying and the best part is it helps you stretch your leg occasionally. Just do not over-do it