If you want to get the attention of a woman, you must be able to open your mouth and talk. You can know all the techniques to get a woman in the world but if you can’t carry a conversation, YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN.
And then some of you can talk but you kill the conversations without realizing it. This post is for you.
- 1st Mistake: Breaking the 90/10 Rule When Starting a Conversation: Have you ever noticed that most conversations don’t pick up steam until about 5-10 minutes in? This is because you are talking to someone new and they are going to be just as cold inside their heads as you were before you gingered yourself up to start that conversation. There is something called A conversation needs time to build “conversation momentum.” Most guys expect to hit this “conversation flow” too quickly.
- 2nd Mistake: Not Assuming Rapport Right From the Beginning: Men wait for rapport to happen naturally or assume it will. When you are talking to a woman, even if it’s your first time talking to her, talk to her in the same laid back way you would talk to an old friend. Some guys talk to a woman in a way reserved for strangers and this just makes it more apparent that you are a STRANGER which puts her guard up and this creates that uncomfortable “awkwardness” that is devastating to a conversation.
- 3rd Mistake: Going into “Interview Mode”: This happens when you don’t know what to talk about so to keep the conversation going you ask questions like:What do you do for a living?
What do you do for fun?
Where did you grow up?
What kind of music do you like?
It’s not the questions themselves that kill the ladies but the rapid firing of a question after question and the steady stream of fact-based answers that destroy any sort of “chemistry. A conversation is not supposed to feel like a job interview
- 4th Mistake: Letting her “Lead” the Conversation: Most guys are so unsure of themselves when talking to a woman that they look for the woman to give them “approval” or “permission” and this is DEAD wrong. When a woman realizes you want her to lead the conversation her attraction instantly dwindles because women will follow whatever tone you set for the conversation.
- 5th Mistake: Not Recognizing the Signals a Woman is Giving: You have to recognize the signals that women are giving to you so you know whether you have got the right kind of emotional intensity. You need to have a good sense of when you are boring her, when she is excited and how she is reacting to you and this can only happen when you pay attention. The rule of thumb is when you first start a conversation with someone, you want to have a little bit more energy than they had before you came in.