I know you’ve been witnessing proposals up and down. In fact, they have called you to help plan or attend one or two so you are automatically thinking that you understand how the game is played and you are ready to propose or be proposed to.
I advise that you wait until you have read this post before you go ahead with that life-altering decision; getting married to someone. You don’t decide something like that based on what others are doing. You are either IN or OUT. If you can’t make up your mind, here are a few signs that may help.
- You don’t miss dating: You really have gotten to your last bus stop and will prefer not dating anyone else, EVER! That rush you get, the anticipation, the just talking to them among so many other things, that you are not willing to give up. If this is the case, then it’s as good a sign as any that you should marry them.
- The idea of marriage excites you more than it scares you: Whenever you think about it or the two of you talk about it, you focus on all the good things about marriage. You know and understand that it’s not always going to be perfect but that does not concern you a bit. You know that as long as you have each other, you are good.
- They drive you crazy, but you want them all the same: Despite the fact that they annoy you, you just can’t help loving them. They might madden you, and you’d want them to change at least these things about them, but this doesn’t change how you feel about them.
- Looking at them still stirs up something inside you: Apart from them understanding, comforting and you being able to rely on them, this is also important. You’re as excited to see them even after all this time as you were the first time.
- Near or distant, you picture them in your future: There’s never a time when you think of your future, and you don’t see them in it. Not only that, you talk about the future with them and how you want them to be a part of it. You want to have a family and grow old together.
- They feel like a part of your family: Your partner is not only your partner but they have become a part of your family and you are also now a part of theirs. You cannot imagine being a part of another family other the one you are currently with.
- You have found unconditional love: You both love each other at your best and at your worst, in fact even more at your worst. You are each others support system and provide each other strength when it is needed.
DON’T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE WITH YOUR EMAIL BELOW AND GET MORE OF THIS EVERYDAY