Just in case you are wondering what is happening, you can read Part 1 here to get the gist about it. This post will only make sense if you click the above link.
Basically, this post is to give you some idea on how to fix being afraid of opening yourself to love. It is of course not set in stone and it is not a 100% guarantee but it will greatly help you to at least start the journey.
- You haven’t made peace with your past: The fix is actually quite simple, make peace with your past. It will be hard but with time, you need to slowly help yourself get out of that phase, the memories, the hurt, the pain, the loss, everything bad that happened. Only then will you be able to walk into a happy future.
- The fear of your social life changing, forever: A real relationship improves you in every way possible. Being in a strong relationship will only groom you as an individual, it shouldn’t have any impact on your social life if you do not want it to.
- You’re afraid of sharing your time with someone: The fix here is for you to simply remember that you’re not the only person who is sharing. Someone else is also going to share their time with you in return and if they are not afraid to do that then you should not be either.
- You don’t think you can trust again: You need to understand that whatever happened to you in your past was because of someone else. The fix is to take the risk, you need to give this new person a fair chance, a chance to prove that there are still good people in this world.
- You think you’ll be trapped: A relationship is not designed to trap anyone, it’s not about control, it’s not about moulding someone into what you want them to be. Relationships are about enhancement, improvements, love, devotion and they really are a blessing. If this person loves you for whoever you are and keeps on improving that person in you, then allow yourself to be loved.
- You’re scared of breaking up: Do remove the term “breaking up” from your vocabulary. Relationships are all about working at it every day, to never give up on the person you love because if you truly love them, you’ll love them enough to put every effort you have on them regardless.
DON’T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE WITH YOUR EMAIL BELOW AND GET MORE OF THIS EVERYDAY