Ladies, let us be honest. No matter how many pairs of bright, statement-making heels you own, it’s those black heels that you often pick when you are confused just because there is safety in the colour black, but that doesn’t mean the rest of our coloured shoes should be collecting dust joor. Naturally, trying to pair your coloured heels with your look requires a bit more thought and effort than simply throwing on some black shoes.
Today, I’m here to help you give those purple, green, blue, and red heels some usage time.
READ ALSO: The Dos and Don’ts of Choosing Your Shoes
1. If your outfit has a colour in it, any colour, your shoes can be any shade of that colour: Na true I de tell you so.
2. Black, beige, and grey shoes go with everything: This one is an open secret, but some of you seem to have forgotten it already so here is a friendly reminder.
3. You can never go wrong with head-to-toe monochrome: Eh if you do not know this one, what do you know now? Monochrome is allowed dear sister so jump on it (with moderation of course)
Remember the above 3 as they are very vital to pulling off some looks.
Let’s continue by talking about all the colours recommended for wearing with every different shoe colour under the sun. Keep reading to see the best colours to wear with every shoe colour.
4. Blue shoes go best with yellow, neutrals, brown, white, and green: Trust me on this, my lady, if you are looking for the right colour for your blue shoes, these are the real deals.
5. Gold shoes go best with black, red, white, emerald, blue, and burgundy: I know you have been dulling that your gold slip on because you were not sure what to pair it with. See as I have given you six options just like that.
6. Green shoes go best with brown, black, blue, neutrals, and yellow: Sister, I can see you pushing your nose at this Number 6. But if you bring out all the colours listed here and pair them with that your green killer heel that has been collecting dust since, you will see that what I have said is Yes and Amen.
7. Orange shoes go best with blue, white, earth tones, red, and yellow: Wait, Wait, Wait o. I did not say wear a yellow dress and then pair with orange shoe o. That is not what I mean. If your dress has a hue of yellow mixed in with other colours, Orange is an acceptable way to go where shoes are concerned.
8. Purple shoes go best with neutrals, navy and pink: I should not even speak plenty of English where the colour purple is concerned. We all know as e dey go.
9. Yellow shoes go best with any shade of blue, black and white: Just tell me thank you first. Ehn, you are welcome dear sister.
10. Red shoes go best with pink, orange, black and white, neutrals, and navy blue: We cannot leave this without mentioning the queen of colours. Red is a killer any day, any time and pairing it with any of the above will definitely give you that wow look.
DON’T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE WITH YOUR EMAIL BELOW AND GET MORE OF THIS EVERYDAY