The issue of failed relationships has become quite common and sometimes the cause or reasons are not far from the points that will be listed in the post below. By reading this post, you’ll most likely have a complete understanding of what is needed to keep your relationship intact and healthy.
Let us dive right into it
- Lack of Trust is by far one of the major reasons why relationships fail or end. It usually starts as a nagging doubt on something not feeling right or everything not been in its proper place and then before you know it, there are tension and short tempers. These unresolved trust issues grow deeper resulting in a breakdown of the relationship.
- Ego has the power to break any kind of relationship, not just the romantic kind which is why it sits comfortably on the number 2 spot in this list. We all have Egos which makes everyone susceptible to this but if not managed, it can lead to a big disaster, particularly with your loved ones which tend to give priority only to YOU.
- Incompatibility is a strong FACTOR in building your relationship on a solid foundation. Some couples are together but not there is a lack of compatibility between them. Incompatibility can cause frustration and can eventually tear down the relationship apart completely.
- Communication as a whole can either make or break a relationship. If a couple has poor communication skills, it will lead to conflicts in the relationship which will then result in a breakup. Which is why good communication is very important for a healthy relationship. The success of any relationship relies on one’s ability to communicate well.
- Anger is a natural and healthy emotion that everyone emotes and feels from time to time. It’s perfectly normal to feel angry, it becomes a problem when you express it in a way that harms yourself or others or when it is too extreme, hard to control, or lasts too long. Anger can arise when things do not go as planned, when you’ve been mistreated or wrongly accused, or when there is a misunderstanding. It is also common knowledge that even stress, frustration, and anxiety can also result in anger. The trick is to learn to control anger before it controls you.
- Lack of quality time or not spending enough quality time with your partner is also one of the main reasons why relationships fail nowadays. With all the commitments like work, meetings, family responsibilities, people spend less time with their partner which leads to unhappy relationships creating room for the breakup.