I guess that you are having issues with taking the perfect selfie right?
Well, you are in the right place. I will help you navigate these tricky waters and make you a pro in the art of selfie-taking. Are you ready? Let’s go.
- The first point we have to look at is the phone you are using. If you’re being honest, your phone does not have the qualities of a good camera in terms of Mega Pixels and this is definitely a huge stumbling block in the art of selfie-taking. It can try, it’ll at leat do the work but it will not give you the results you really want
- If you have a good phone, this is where your lesson starts. Be ready to take it from numbers ranging 3-50 depending on your skills. Be honest, have you ever taken 1 or 2 selfies and agreed it was the best you could come up with? Exactly.
- Know your angles. Everyone has cheekbones and knowing exactly how to work it is a key to taking the perfect selfie. You might need to be friends with your mirror for a few minutes in order to find it but once you do. BAM.
- Face Shape. Knowing your face shape also goes a long way in taking the perfect selfie. Whether heart, round, oblong or square shaped, you need to know the category you fall into so as to pose appropriately.
- Eye level. Depending on your face shape, you’ll either have to take the picture above eye level, below or exactly at eye level. Rounder faces do more of above and sometimes eye level, heart, oblong and square-shaped faces take from below.
- Pouting. I know some people take this to the extreme and push out their full lips into the camera but there is a subtle way to go about it. No too much pressure and just a little tilt that is about to break into a smile. This part of taking a selfie is as important as knowing your angles.
- Relax. The relaxation of your face muscles is key also. Your face needs to reflect a soft look or glow. You should not frown or squeeze your face up. Relax it so it comes off as being soft and welcoming.
It is time-consuming taking the perfect selfie and trying on many facial expressions but with using these 7 hacks, you are closer to taking less and more good looking selfies.
So ladies, Pose, Pout, Capture.
DON’T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE WITH YOUR EMAIL BELOW AND GET MORE OF THIS EVERYDAY