Most of these tips are super easy to do and would not stress you at all.
READ ALSO: 5 Fashion Items Women Love on a Man
- You know that thing they say about the power of a silk pillowcase, it isn’t a lie. They’re much, softer on your skin and hair.
- Finished that favourite perfume of yours? You can put the empty bottle into your underwear bag for a subtle scent.
- When next you are travelling, in order to prevent clothing from wrinkling in a suitcase, you should fold everything in dry cleaning bags.
- Try and fit two fingers underneath your bra band comfortably, if you cannot or it seems stuck, it’s probably too tight and you should not be wearing it.
- If your outfit is looking too basic after dolling up, you can put on some good accessories which can include scarves, sunglasses, hats, statement jewellery to instantly transform your look from bland to glam.
- Are you confused about how to do your laundry? You need to remember this: The hotter the water, the cleaner the clothing will be. Although warm water is fine for most clothes, Dirty white clothing is best washed in hot water to remove germs and heavy soil but you should use cold water for delicates.
- If you want to clean out your closet, a good tip is to ask a friend whose style you admire to come over and help. They might offer new insight on how to wear certain items before you toss them.
- Looking for a way to use all the single socks you’ve gathered? When you’ve got aches or pains, you can fill a sock with dry beans or rice and put it in the microwave for 30 seconds. You immediately get an instant and free heating pad.
- A good shoemaker can fully rebuild your favourite pair, even if the arch is cracked. Now the tip is to find a good shoemaker.
- There is nothing way cooler than finding your own signature look that you know looks great on you as a lady and then sticking to it. Because this life can only be lived once so why not just do that on your own fashion terms.
I’ll leave you with this quote that every lady should abide by
“is about dressing according to what’s fashionable. Style is more about being yourself.” —Oscar de la Renta
DON’T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE WITH YOUR EMAIL BELOW AND GET MORE OF THIS EVERYDAY