Just in case you are just stumbling on this fashion post and you are wondering where Part 1 is, you can catch up here
Okay, these fashion tips and tricks are needed for every lady and they range from simple to somewhat hard. You should take note and apply them.
READ PART 1 HERE: Fashion Tips and Tricks Every Ladies Definitely Need
- You can snap your clip-on earrings onto those plain flats with ribbons for an instant evening shoe, or you can even put it on your shirt collar as a Do-It-Yourself embellishment.
- If you are shopping for a wedding dress or any big-event outfit, you should head to the store or shop with some makeup on, proper undergarments, and your hair styled neatly so as to get a better sense of how the dress would look.
- Blot, Blot, Blot. Do not rub when you spill something on your clothes. You should not wipe or rub as this will actually push the stain further into the weave.
- You can use your old sweaters or blankets to provide coverings for a throw pillow, a chair seat or to cover a stool. It will give them a cool new look.
- I know you have read this somewhere before but you just passed. If you want to stretch your tight shoes, fill two freezer bags with water and place into each shoe. Let it freeze overnight. As the water freezes, it’ll gently extend your shoes.
- If your blush or bronzer breaks in your handbag, you can use your makeup removing wipes to clean up the loose powder flawlessly.
- When you’re shopping for a jacket, coat, or even a blazer, pay attention to the area around the shoulders. Yes, a tailor can adjust pretty much everything about a jacket; from tapering the waist to shortening it. But they can not change the shoulders. So make sure the seams of the jacket sits perfectly at the bony tops of your shoulders.
- If you have a small closet, do not keep your shoes in shoe-boxes or closed spaces. Instead, line up them on the floor or on top of your closet if there is space.
- Diamond cut rings help to create the illusion of longer, more slender fingers, even on small wide hands. Pear or oval stones are also flattering.
- The bras you wear every day should be replaced every three to six months. The reason is that’s when they start to lose their elasticity and support.
- Your pencil skirt should hit just at the top of your knee. Any lower, your legs will appear shorter.
DON’T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE WITH YOUR EMAIL BELOW AND GET MORE OF THIS EVERYDAY