Nigeria has many beaches to offer which make for relaxation spots and tourist attraction sites to be enjoyed by visitors.
Beaches are of course a cool place to chill and relax with families and friends. So whichever part of the country you are in, Here are the most beautiful beaches you can visit.
READ ALSO: 8 of The Most Beautiful Beaches in Africa
- Calabar Beach, Cross-Rivers: This beach is quite popular for its combination of adventure, sweet solitude and breathtaking views. To get maximum enjoyment, visitors are encouraged to restrict the majority of their activities to the ocean.
- Kamp Ikare: Kamp Ikare is in Lagos and is one of the most exotic and raved-about resorts in the country. The resort covers a section of the coastline area, near where the Ikare village is located. It is an inviting and exciting beach to be experienced by all.
- La Campagne Tropicana, Lekki Lagos: If you’re looking for a beach in Nigeria that provides you with an amazing view, peace and quiet then La Campagne Tropicana beach resort is the perfect place to go. Experiencing the soft, golden sands of the beach is a delight.
- Ifoko Beach: Ifoko Beach is in Port Harcourt, Rivers and is renowned for its complete natural attributes. It is one of the beaches in the country that isn’t man-made.
- Patigi Beach, Niger River Area: Patigi is not your average because it gives you an unusual beach view of the River Niger. The beach is surrounded by rivers and green vegetation. It is rumoured to be one of the most romantic beaches in Nigeria.
- Eko Tourist Beach Resort: This beach is also known as the Akodo Beach and is located in Ibeju-Lekki. It is one of the most beautiful beaches as visitors can enjoy a great view and feel of the Atlantic ocean, with the whitest sands the country has to offer.
- Ibeno Beach: This beach is in Ibeno, Akwa Ibom and is the longest sandy beach in West Africa, it has lovely white sands that stretch through a number of riverine communities, to the Atlantic ocean. The con of visiting this beach is it tends to attract lots of visitors, which makes it difficult to enjoy the views or spend a quiet afternoon there.
- Ndibe Sand Beach: This beach is in Afikpo-North of Ebony near the Cross River Basin. The Ndibe beach displays its golden sands and it is known as one of the most admired getaways in the country due to its location and the recreational activities it offers.
DON’T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE WITH YOUR EMAIL BELOW AND GET MORE OF THIS EVERYDAY