Mysteries of attraction could not always be explained through logic. Sometimes the fractures in two separate souls became the very hinges that held them together.
― Lisa Kleypas
As a man, have you ever wondered what attracted you to a woman the very first time, like really thought about it? Som e people say and believe that physical appearance is the key to attracting a partner but that is stretching the truth a little bit far.
Science reveals that men judge female attractiveness based on 8 things and that the length of their legs or the colour of her hair has nothing to do with it. Men, all we are asking is, are the things listed below true?
- THE WAIST AND HIPS: Don’t blame us, we are just reporting a study carried out in 1993 saying that a large percentage of men report high attraction to women who have a low waist-to-hip ratio because they instinctively seek the potential mothers of their children
- SYMMETRY: Apparently, Symmetry is a sign of good genes and physical beauty so when a woman has good symmetry, she is often considered to be more beautiful, and healthy, thus more approachable to guys. Don’t question us please, science is the one speaking.
- RED DOES THE TRICK: Many women in different cultures have painted their lips red for a long time and as it turns out, a study published states that all humans have found to be more attracted to the colour red. As you know, Red has always been the colour that symbolizes love and is associated with all kinds of things related to it.
- PLEASANT VOICE: According to Smithsonian Magazine, it’s not all about how a woman looks because men are more into women with a higher tone of voice. The researchers believe that a higher tone of the female voice evolved so that the woman could sound young and attractive to potential partners. You will notice that some women subconsciously attract the attention of men by raise the tone or the pitch of their voice, in the form of laughter, which sometimes works.
- SUCCULENT LIPS: According to a Manchester University study, Men spend half of any interaction with their eyes focused on a woman’s lips and the Participants in the study find fuller lips to be more physically attractive. The colour of a woman’s lips bight be important, but this study adds that it is not the only thing that attracts men.
Well, there you go. Do not hold this against us because we are just reporting back to you what studies show. Do not hate us ladies.