Whether you’ve been in the business of makeup for years or you are someone who’s just starting out with makeup, when it comes to the eyes, makeup can be a little tricky. There are some days that it will probably not work well and you need a bag of tricks up your sleeve to make the magic happen.
Simple Eye Makeup Tips
- Eyeliner Tips
- Mascara Tips
- Eye-shadow Tips
- Eyebrow Tips
- Eyeliner is one of the most basic steps of doing your eye makeup and it gives you the freedom to work on the shape of your eyes, emphasize them and fill in any scattered looking lashes. It definitely depends on the texture of your product and how you will like to apply this – clearly defined or smudged – it looks great either way. Remember to always tilt your face up and look down as you apply eyeliner as this makes you achieve symmetry.
- Mascara transforms your eyes and gives you that extra spark that is needed. The wand of the mascara allows your eyes pop which makes you look bright-eyed and youthful. Mascara is a total game changer and should be the only kind of drama you should like as a woman
- Eye-shadow does the job of adding depth and giving dimension to your eyes if it’s applied correctly and not pouring from the corners, it makes your eyes look bigger and helps accentuate your eye colour.
- Eyebrows are often underrated, and we can’t begin to stress how important they are to provide a structure to your face. Well-groomed brows are a game-changer when it comes to the way your face looks, they frame the eyes and they drastically upgrade your beauty outcome. If you are someone who has over-plucked your brow, then do not worry because just a little bit of added definition will make a big impact.
Now, here are a few eye makeup tips
- To avoid your base from ruining due to eye-shadow pouring, you need to finish your eye makeup first before proceeding with the base to ensure your makeup looks fresh.
- If you are planning to wear loud eye makeup, it is advised that you keep the lips subtle as it is always best to emphasize one feature at a time.
- To make your eyes look brighter and youthful, highlight the inner corner of the eyes with a light colour of eye-shadow.
- If you’ve got excess makeup product, for example, eye-shadow, use a blotting paper to remove the excess without disturbing the eyeliner.