For anyone just starting out in the world of makeup, it can be a bit intimidating at first. The trick is to see it as fun before getting started.
Makeup is not something that needs to be over the top or something that requires you to spend your entire life savings on it. That’s where we have brought you this post.
We are going to try as much as possible to help you start this journey to being a Pro one application at a time
- DO NOT SPEND TOO MUCH: You do not need to buy all the makeup items on display neither do you have to buy a bunch of expensive products that you have not tested. When you first start out, it’s all about experimenting with products and finding out what works best for you and your skin. Instead of breaking the bank with products that may or may not work for you, stick to the basics first.
- BUY MAKEUP BRUSHES: Are you using your fingers or the applicators that come in makeup kits, Please STOP. The way your makeup looks has a great deal to do with the way it is applied. I would strongly suggest that you invest in a good set of brushes. It will make all the difference in the end result and will help your makeup look more natural and well-blended.
- FIND YOUR PERFECT FOUNDATION: Please find the right foundation for your skin. I know it can seem like a tedious task at first, but again it’s all about understanding what your skin needs are, combined with what you’re looking for in a foundation. Most companies now offer products for all skin types and offer products in a variety of shades so that finding your perfect match is easier.
- FORGET NOT THY BROWS: Brows are one of the most important features on your face, but it’s an area that most people ignore. It defines the eyes and also frames your entire face while making you appear more well-rested and put together. Each person has a different natural shape, the ideal shape of your brow begins at the center of your nose’s nostril and the arch falls over the 1/3 point of your eye. There are a lot of products out there to creating beautiful brows. Your eyebrows definitely shouldn’t be overlooked.
- NIGHT TIME ROUTINE: Nighttime care is VERY IMPORTANT. hen you are done at the end of the day, always clean your face. Be sure to remove ALL of your makeup, paying close attention to mascara and eyeliner, which can cause bacteria that can be potentially irritating to the eye area.
Start these few tips and you are well on your way to becoming a PRO MUA or something close to it.
DON’T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE WITH YOUR EMAIL BELOW AND GET MORE OF THIS EVERYDAY