The seven emirates that make up the UAE are
Emirate of Abu Dhabi is by far the largest of the 7 Emirates and the capital of the federation.
Emirate of Ajman is the smallest of the Emirates.
Emirate of Dubai is arguably the most famous one.
Emirate of Fujairah is the easternmost and the only Emirate that does not have a coastline along the Persian Gulf.
Emirate of Ra’s al Khaymah is the northernmost Emirate.
Emirate of Sharjah the only one that has Persian Gulf Coast and the Gulf of Oman.
Emirate of Umm al-Quwain is the least populous of the Emirates.
- ABU DHABI: is the Capital of the UAE and it is is located 130-km from Dubai and can be reached in about 90min. Abu Dhabi is famous for Formula 1 and the Sheikh Zayed Mosque which is the largest mosque in the United Arab Emirates and currently the eighth largest mosque in the world. The Mosque is named after Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan, the founder and the first President of the United Arab Emirates, who is also buried there.
- AJMAN: This is the smallest of all the Emirates which is sadly all it’s famous for. It has no tourist attractions of any sort and the only reason tourists go there is if they are set on completing thier visits to all the seven Emirates.
- DUBAI: This is the most popular emirate in the UAE. It has fancy shopping malls, hotels, swanky nightlife, food, the world tallest building, artificial islands and a whole lot more. It is a destination city and you get to visit one of the most modern city´s in the world .yourself.
- FUJAIRAH: This emirate is the farthest and the most remote from all the Emirates and is famous for its clear waters, best beaches and diving, Fujairah Fort and the oldest mosque in the Emirate. You should visit Fujairah if you want a weekend getaway and you desire to enjoy the best beaches in the Emirates.
- RA’S AL KHAYMAH: If you are tired of being on the beach or in the big cities, head to the mountains here for some hiking to relax from the hustle and bustle. It is famously known as Jebel Jais and is about 2 hours drive from Dubai.
- SHARHAH: This is the strictest of the Emirates as they follow the sharia laws stricter than any of the other Emirates. Sharjah is about 40 minutes from Dubai and if you are driving, you wouldn’t know if you were in Sharjah or Dubai if not for the signs. Some of the best Museums in the U.A.E are located in Sharjah.
- UMM AL-QUWAIN: This emirate is famous for Birdwatching and is about an hour drive from Dubai if the traffic is light. Umm al Quwain would be defined as what Dubai was 30 years ago. But a big surprise awaits you at the beach because it is one of the best the UAE has to offer.
DON’T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE WITH YOUR EMAIL BELOW AND GET MORE OF THIS EVERYDAY