Most times we see failure as a completely bad thing and tend to disregard the role it has to play in our lives. Failure is an inevitable aspect of life and as such, it is important that we learn how to react to it when it arises. These quotes below will show you why you should stop getting overwhelmed by failure and instead leverage it on your journey to success.
1. Remember your dreams and fight for them. You must know what you want from life. There is just one thing that makes your dream become impossible: the fear of failure. – Paulo Coelho
2. Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not: nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not: the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. – Calvin Coolidge
3. Failure is a great teacher, and I think when you make mistakes and you recover from them and you treat them as valuable learning experiences, then you’ve got something to share. – Steve Harvey
4. Failure should be our teacher, not our undertaker. Failure is delay, not defeat. It is a temporary detour, not a dead end. Failure is something we can avoid only by saying nothing, doing nothing, and being nothing. – Denis Waitley
READ ALSO: Top 15 Money Quotes To Live By
5. When you take risks you learn that there will be times when you succeed and there will be times when you fail, and both are equally important. – Ellen DeGeneres
6. There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure. – Colin Powell
7. Winners are not afraid of losing. But losers are. Failure is part of the process of success. People who avoid failure also avoid success. – Robert T. Kiyosaki
8. You build on failure. You use it as a stepping stone. Close the door on the past. You don’t try to forget the mistakes, but you don’t dwell on it. You don’t let it have any of your energy, or any of your time, or any of your space. – Johnny Cash
9. Failure is so important. We speak about success all the time. It is the ability to resist failure or use failure that often leads to greater success. I’ve met people who don’t want to try for fear of failing.- J.K. Rowling
10. No human ever became interesting by not failing. The more you fail and recover and improve, the better you are as a person. Ever meet someone who’s always had everything work out for them with zero struggle? They usually have the depth of a puddle. Or they don’t exist. – Chris Hardwick
If you liked these quotes, share them with your friends to inspire them.