If you are trying to confirm if that dude is flirting with you (the good kind of flirting o, not that one that gives you the creeps) We will try and help with this 6 pointers. They are not set in stone but they can somewhat be trusted.
Okay let us get down to it.
- He’s not afraid to ask for your number. We are not talking about those Men who see you walking on the road and have the guts to ask for your number. This guy is probably somewhere in your circle and you meet up at different locations. He suddenly wants to send you a video he has found interesting or a group picture that he thinks you should have. Do not ask why he cannot just send it now. Give him the number and smile.
- He smiles way too much when you are around. He smiles, even more, when he finds out you both like the same stuff. You know the kind of smile that has enough watts to light a bulb? Ehen that one. Or he smiles when both of your eyes settle on each other. Whatever the case is, he simply cannot stop smiling when you are around.
- White on rice. You are the rice and he is white. He seems to never leave your side (especially when you are in a gathering or party) Most times, you might have found a way to excuse yourself from him but he still finds a way to share your space. Dude is flirting sister….
- Smiling/Grinning. We know We talked about smiling before but you really cannot separate a guy who is flirting with you from smiling. Dude is going to show his teeth as long as you are around. If he’s really grinning at your gist and laughing out loud to your jokes, that’s an “I’m into this girl and everything she’s saying”. Please if he has on a pasted smile and is just nodding, he is super bored. Please know the difference.
- He goes out of his way to do nice thing things for you, offers to pick you up, drop you off or suggests helping you to fix something, wanting to know your itinerary so that he can tailor his according to it. He is just trying to see you. Over and over again.
- Winking. Winking is always, always considered flirting. Whatever the situation or condition, when a guy winks at you, it is considered as flirting. The only time winking is not considered flirting is when the person is blinking one eye furiously, that is termed, Weirdo. Like this guy.
We hope these 6 suggestions point you in the right direction and help you see what’s been in front of you all along.
DON’T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE WITH YOUR EMAIL BELOW AND GET MORE OF THIS EVERYDAY