Of course, nobody ever jumps for joy after going through a breakup and I am not going to pretend that you should in any way be celebrating the end of your relationship unless it nearly killed you, then you should celebrate life.
READ ALSO: How To Get Over A Breakup; Eva Alordiah
These post will be divided into 2 parts and if you come across any number that resonates with you, know that you did, in fact, make the right choice to end things and carry yourself to a better place.
- You always feared that they would leave you: If you were ever threatened to be left or tensioned to sit well so that the Ex will not carry their bag and pieces of baggage then being single right now is a much better and saner phase for you.
- You had more appreciation for other couples than you did yourself and your SO: You were in a relationship but other couples where your couple goals. You better be happy that you dodged a bullet. Ehen
- When you think back on what the relationship was like, the bad memories come up first: See ehn if bad memories are the opening chapter of an old relationship, then you did yourself and future generation a whole deal of good by walking out
- You didn’t feel like they supported your career goals: It would have done you no good to remain with someone who did not support your career goal and all you intended to accomplish.
- You lost friends because of the relationship: I congratulate you on walking away from someone who wanted to restrict your whole life to just him or her. That might not have ended well for you.
- Jealousy was a major dynamic between the two of you: I don’t know what jealousy accomplishes for anybody but some people tend to thrive on it. You did the right thing by leaving that relationship because jealousy always leaves a bad taste behind.
- There was a constant struggle for superiority; the two of you were never equalled: This one is in two teams. 1. Team, I am the head of this house or 2. Team, I earn more than you do. As you carry your load comot na e dey okay. Nobody has time to be looked down on.
- You didn’t feel comfortable around their family, or vice versa: Everyone needs family and if you are not comfortable in theirs, it would cause a big strain on your relationship. Ending it might have been hard but it was for the best.