It is surprising but it is absolutely possible to travel and practically spend nothing. Yes, I will say it again, It is absolutely possible to travel for free! The thing is, it must be something you are really willing to do because opportunities abound all you just have to be is, willing to take them. If you’re looking for international travel but don’t have the cash for it, then this article is for you.
Here are 6 ways to make your travel dreams come true without spending any money.
- HOUSE-SITTING AROUND THE WORLD You have heard of babysitting and even pet-sitting. There is something called house-sitting. There are people around the world who are willing to pay for someone to come and stay in their home while they are away? All that is required of you is to make sure the house stays in the condition of the owners request.If you look at it well, It is a win-win situation for both parties. You get to stay in a fully-furnished home at no cost, and the owners get peace of mind. These house-sitting can last anywhere from a few weeks to a few months. You can search online for websites that offer to connect sitters to owners
- PARTICIPATE IN HOME EXCHANGE PROGRAMS What this offers you is an opportunity to swap your own home with another person/family in exchange for free lodging for both of you! Win-win again right! Plus, staying in a furnished home usually offers more advantages than staying at a totally over-priced hotel.
- TEACH ENGLISH ABROAD Do you have a passion for teaching coupled with your love for travel then have you considered teaching English abroad? Most times, this will cover all of your living and travel expenses, and some places will even offer additional funding on top of that you need to get a TEFL Certificate online first, and then you can start applying wherever you want. Contracts can last from a few months to a few years, so it is a great way to soak up the culture of another country.
- BECOME A TRAVEL BLOGGER Are you interested in traveling the world and sharing your experiences on your own platform? You can become a Travel Blogger. If you have skills in photography, writing, this will definitely come in handy if you want to be really successful in this field.A very small percentage of successful bloggers enjoy certain perks including free or paid travels. It doesn’t hurt to aim for the big leagues.
- VOLUNTEER Did you know you can volunteer your time in exchange for free accommodations (and sometimes free flights)? Yup! All you need to do is put in a few hours in the week in exchange for free lodging.You could also join the Peace Corps to get a global experience on someone else’s account.
Hope you found at least one way to kick-start your traveling this year?
DON’T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE WITH YOUR EMAIL BELOW AND GET MORE OF THIS EVERYDAY