In a somewhat perfect world, we would all have plenty of money to be able to buy expensive clothes. Sadly the world does not work that way.
To help you, there are things you can do to look more expensive even though you are on a budget.
- Wear black: Black is a neutral colour that goes with everything. And since it is a solid colour it is easily coordinated with other colours and patterns.
- Make sure your clothes fit well: Making sure your clothes fit well is probably one of the most important steps, ill-fitted clothes will make you look sloppy.
- LBD (Little Black Dress): I have talked about LBD’s before and the truth is they are not going anywhere anytime soon. It is an essential piece to have in your closet. You can almost never go wrong with a LBD and you cannot have too many either!
- Pointed shoes: Shoes that are pointed just look more expensive. Yet they can easily be dressed up or down.
- Blazers: A well-fitted blazer will make your outfit look so much more polished. And you can wear it with everything, dresses, skirts and even jeans.
- Sunglasses: Wearing sunglasses brings an aura of mystery to your look. It can also elevate it, making your outfit look more expensive.
- Turtlenecks: A turtleneck will make you look more elegant and taller. And both of those factors make your outfit look more elevated and expensive.
- Structured bag: No matter their size, structured bags always look expensive and chic. If you are on a budget opt-in for a neutral coloured bag. Colours like black or white go with everything and can be used all year round.
- Beauty stuff: Do your makeup in a natural way and make sure it is properly done. If it is patchy or too dark or even badly blended, it will scream cheap. So practice and master your everyday makeup look.
- Statement Jewelry: Statement jewellery can make your outfit look so much more planned out and sophisticated.
- Smell amazing: When you smell amazing your outfit feels more luxurious. Find a scent that you love and apply at your major pulse points like neck and wrists, this will make the scent last all day. Never spray perfume on your clothes though, the perfume could stain them.
- Match your shoes to your bag: Coordinating your shoes to your bag makes you look like you spent loads of time and money on your outfit which in turn makes you look expensive.
DON’T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE WITH YOUR EMAIL BELOW AND GET MORE OF THIS EVERYDAY