Not all relationships are good or end good, some are bad and that is because of one or both parties involved.
This post will be addressing negative relationships, the ones where people actually start hating themselves and the direction the relationship is taking. It is sort of a warning article to tell you that you’re in a very negative space and you need to leave asap.
READ ALSO: 10 Healthy Habits of a Strong Relationship
- You feel like you are being used: It is horrible to be in a relationship where you feel like they are with you merely for personal gain or something that they want and they do not cherish you as they should. If you feel like your partner only cares for you when it is convenient, it shows that they do not really know and understand your worth.
- Always Arguing: Arguments are very normal in every relationship seeing as they are two different people wanting to share one life together. It is bound to happen and it is not out of place. What is a problem is if the arguments happen every other day and if they just do not seem to end.
- You’re scared of trusting them again: When trust goes out, it takes a lot of effort and hard work to heal it and bring it back to life again. Trust is a very important aspect of every relationship, without it, there is no relationship. It takes a lifetime to build it, but just a moment to break it.
- You can’t be expressive: When you’re with someone who doesn’t care about feelings, it has a huge effect on the other person too and they slowly start becoming inexpressive with their partner. Your partner should want you to express yourself because the more you express, the better they will know about how you feel.
- You feel like they’re changing you: True love requires complete acceptance of the person you’re with, acceptance of their strengths as well as their weaknesses. Love means to compromise, to accept, not to reject and to complain and to change. Don’t get me wrong, some people do get changed in relationships, but it’s a good kind of change and it does not upset.
- You feel more suffocated each day: When you’re with someone who’s filled with negativity, it starts rubbing off on you and you start feeling suffocated because of it and this happens each passing day. You deserve to be with someone who makes you appreciate life a bit better and who just makes it worth living, not worth hating.
DON’T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE WITH YOUR EMAIL BELOW AND GET MORE OF THIS EVERYDAY