Below shows How You Can Easily Avoid Bad Eating Habits
1. Sugary Drinks: Added sugar is the single worst ingredient in the modern diet. Sugary drinks are the absolute worst. When people drink sugar calories, the brain doesn’t “register” them as food.
2. Avoid Pizzas or Minimizes intake: Most commercially prepared pizzas are made with seriously unhealthy ingredients. The dough is made from highly refined wheat flour, and the meats on them are usually processed. Pizza is also extremely high in calories.
3. White Bread: All wheat-based breads are a bad idea for people who have celiac disease or gluten sensitivity. Most commercial breads are unhealthy, even for people who do tolerate gluten.
4. Most Fruit Juices: Fruit juice is often assumed to be healthy, but this is a mistake. Many fruit juices are actually little more than fruit-flavored sugar water. It is true that the juice contains some antioxidants and vitamin C, but this must be weighed against the large amount of liquid sugar.
Fruit juice contains just as much sugar as a sugary drink like Coke or Pepsi, and sometimes even more.
5. Industrial Vegetable Oils: Drastic increase in the consumption of refined vegetable oils, such as soybean oil, corn oil, cottonseed oil and canola oil.
These oils are very high in omega-6 fatty acids, which humans never consumed in such large amounts before. There are many serious concerns with these oils. They are highly sensitive to oxidation and cause increased oxidative stress in the body. They have also been linked to increased risk of cancer.
Alternatives: Use healthier fats like coconut oil, butter, extra virgin olive oil or avocado oil instead.
6. Margarine: Margarine is a highly processed pseudo-food that has been engineered to look and taste like butter. It is loaded with artificial ingredients, and is usually made with industrial vegetable oils that have been hydrogenated to make them more solid. This increases their trans fat content significantly.
7. Pastries, Cookies and Cakes: Most pastries, cookies and cakes are extremely unhealthy.
They are generally made with refined sugar, refined wheat flour and added fats, which are often disturbingly unhealthy fats like shortening (high in trans fats).
8. French Fries and Potato Chips: These foods are very high in calories, and it is easy to eat excessive amounts. Several studies link consumption of french fries and potato chips with weight gain.
These foods may also contain large amounts of acrylamide, carcinogenic substances that form when potatoes are fried, baked or roasted.
9. Low-Fat Yogurt: Most yogurts found in the grocery store are extremely bad for you. They are frequently low in fat, but loaded with sugar to make up for the lack of taste that the fats provided.
10. Ice Cream: It is one of the unhealthiest. Most commercial ice cream is loaded with sugar. Ice cream is also high in calories, and it is very easy to eat excessive amounts. Eating it for dessert is even worse, because then you’re adding it all on top of your total calorie intake.
11. Most Fast Food Meals: Generally speaking, “fast food” chains serve only junk foods. The majority of the food they offer is mass-produced, highly engineered junk food with very little nutritional value.
12. High-Calorie “Coffee” Drinks: If your “coffee” has a ton of artificial creamer and sugar, then it is NOT good for you. It is loaded with liquid, empty calories, and will be just as unhealthy as any other sugar-sweetened beverage.
13. Anything that is high in Sugar: Refined Grains and Vegetable Oils.
It is important to avoid (or at least minimize) foods that contain:
• Added sugar (and high fructose corn syrup).
• Refined grains like white flour.
• Industrial vegetable oils.
• Artificial trans fats.
Thanks for reading. Have a good day