In a post that is similar to this, which you can read here we asked if the idea of turning heads when you walk into a room, feeling confident in your heels, and living your life to the fullest potential every single day gives you a lot of inner pleasure. If the answer was and is still Yes, then this second part of the article is definitely for you to read.
Are you ready?
- On days you dress down, you end up feeling underdressed: I mean, you get to the venue and then wished you had put on your full armour of slaying. Even though you are been complimented for what you have on now, you still feel underdressed.
- You give (and get) a small nod of approval to other well-dressed women: Women who dress well have a signature greeting. It is a simple nod but it says ‘I recognise you’
- Your focus shifts from quantity to quality: Once upon a time, you were more for quantity than quality but the powers of fashion have turned you towards the light. So you now have your gaze set on quality and there is no turning back.
- You cringe when you see old pictures of yourself: Shame catches you every time you see an old picture or Facebook does a reminder.
- People compliment you all the time: Even on days when you do not put any effort or do extra when it comes to your outfits, you still somehow garner compliments immediately you step out of the house and you accept them graciously, of course.
- You grow a fond appreciation for your outfits: Because of all the things they have done to your general look, you are much more appreciative of them than when you first got them.
- You can critique trends with a more discerning eye: Well, who else will know these things than someone who has been there and done that, right?
- You happily clear out ¾ of your wardrobe and give it out: Because you understand styling and know when an outfit has served its purpose, you are not afraid to give them out to help someone else.
- People remember your name: People know quality and when it comes in the form of a person with a name, trust me, they will not forget the name. Before you know it, you’ll be a household name when it comes to everything fashion.
- You keep pushing yourself because after all, this life + style is a journey, not a destination: Nobody can stop you or try to take you back. This journey you have embarked on, no retreat, no surrender.