Relationships that are right for you are the ones without stress even though it will have its own share of pressure, doubts and worry but the underlying emotion in this kind of relationship is peace.
The right relationship is not abusive in any way or form, and neither party is lackadaisical about the effort they have to put forth in it.
Here are 7 unexpected things that will happen when you find the love of your life.
- You Won’t Feel As Obsessed With Love Anymore: Once you actually have a loving relationship, you’ll find out that you don’t obsess about it as much as you believed you would. It comes from the fact that you already have it, you really, truly do.
- You’ll Suddenly See The Ways You Want To Improve Your Relationship: When you’re in the right relationship, two things will happen to you. 1. You come to the realization that the romantic area of your life is fully taken care of by a good person. And 2. You’ll do everything in your power, genuinely to be the best partner and person you can be for your relationship.
- You Talk About Plans To Take The Next Step(s) Together: You don’t have to plan your important conversations or the making actual decisions together and even when you do, it is not something you have to seriously go back and forth deciding between, you just kind of instinctively know it’s the next step.
- You’ll Realize That Love Is More Feeling At Peace Than It Is Feeling “Swept Away”: Most of your uncertainty probably came from realizing you had no idea what love would actually feel like. You now know Passion has its time and place, but it’s not love.
- You Backtrack Through Your Past Relationships: When you know you’ve found the person you’re in it with forever, you naturally just start to think about your past relationships and you realize that you’ve made a serious decision.
- It Feels More Surreal Than Anything Else: When it’s real and it’s right, you’re not really stuck wondering whether or not it’s real or if you both are meant to be, you’re honestly just too struck by the fact that you finally got what you were looking for all this time.
- They Already Feel Like Family: You didn’t realize that you could ever feel this way about someone who is not your actual flesh and blood, but with this person, that is how you actually feel. And it’s incredible, to feel for them all kinds of sexy hot incredible attraction and the kind of love and care and the we-now-live-in-the-same-house-and-i-can-be-myself you have with your family that you did choose.