It is not every time you will be buying stocks and bonds, sometimes invest in yourself and this has a couple of amazing results including quality of your life, encouraging personal growth, well-being, and mental health. Investing in yourself does not have to cost a lot of money, depending on what you do and there are plenty of free things you can take part in that won’t cost you a kobo.
Please note that there are also good ways to invest in yourself that require you actually spending money. Here are 7 investments that you can make which will pay off in the future
the very best investments you can make is one that “you can’t beat,” can’t be taxed and not even inflation can take away from you. “Ultimately, there’s one investment that supersedes all others: Invest in yourself,
- SET GOALS: Unless you just want to be existing via waking, eating and sleeping then by all means, do not set a single goal but if not for the love of everything pure, Setting goals is the ultimate way to invest in yourself. By setting goals, we are more motivated to reach them than if they just sit idle in the back of our minds.
- HEALTH: Have you not heard that health is wealth. There is no way you can have a good quality lease on life if you do not take care of your body and mind. Mental health is just as important as physical health, so do not neglect it. If you feel overwhelmed or not okay, it is absolutely okay to speak to someone about it.
- TRAVEL: Travelling opens your mind and eyes to things you would never experience if you stayed in the place of your birth all your life. Whenever possible, do take the plunge and go somewhere you haven’t been before. If possible, try to go somewhere new once a year at least and keep an open mind.
- LEARNING: One of the best ways to invest in yourself is to keep on learning. Seeing as anything ranging from books, podcasts, videos, seminars, workshops, even an intelligent conversation with someone is at the tips of our fingers. It is never too late to learn a new skill, so try to dedicate some time during the week to broadening your knowledge.
- RELATIONSHIPS: Surrounding your self with people who add value to your life is an easy way to invest in you. We as humans are able to learn from each other about anything in this world- whether it is a different language, a cool skill, or just how to be a decent human being.
- MULTIPLE STREAMS OF INCOME: You have probably heard of the word side hustle ehen, what it simply means is making extra money and we all agree that extra money is always good. Start now, so that you can have more money sooner than later.