If you have a few pounds that you want to hide, you must avoid these mistakes at all cost as they will not allow you to look your very best. These style mistakes should be avoided as much as possible, you do not want your outfits to misrepresent or sell you falsely to us.
Please note that wearing the perfect underwear for your size is the first step to looking great and avoiding any fashion mistake of any sort. After getting the right underwear, we can then focus on the things listed below
- If you’ve got some extra pounds you are trying to cover up then you should totally ignore wear shiny tight clothes because they will add weight that is not necessarily there. If you love tight dresses, wear a formed dress made up of soft material as it won’t cause you to look stiff.
- Poor synthetic materials should disappear from your closet as they’ll only “point the finger” to your whatever additional pounds you are trying to add. A prime quality material dress will not only be gentle on your body but it will also not highlight your flaws.
- Every woman has the right to enjoy a pair of skinny jeans, tailored to her own size in this lifetime. The trick is to find your exact size and fit, that is the only way this will fly. Anything else will just draw attention to any other thing you are trying take attention from.
- The first rule to wearing oversized clothing items is to mix them with tight-fitting items. to create some sort of balance so that you are not looking bigger than you actually are. The trick to this rule is finding the balance so that you’ll not seem like you’ve been “swallowed” by your outfit. Trying to hide your extra pounds in bulky clothes will create this effect.
- Even though thick jackets keep us warm, they have been known to contribute to the most awful styles the world has ever seen, they creating an added look that is not there at all. What we suggest is that you allow your coat to be open around the waist space so that your body shape is visible.
- If you’re trying to hide your extra pounds and you’re not very tall, you’re making a very big mistake by wearing bouffant or pleated skirt. A bouffant or pleated skirt will make you look much fatter than you really are and then it will convince us that you have added extra weight.