The gist about Lagos, her parties, her chilling places and spots is not a scam. The stories are the truth, in a few years, they will become legends passed down to generation. Trust me.
Lagos tops any other city in the country when it comes to fun and you can take that to the bank as it is a fact, not a mere saying.
Here are a few places that can give you what you are looking for depending on your definition of fun and chill.
These 10 places are great hangout spots for you and your friends, just take a peek.
- Lufasi Nature Park: If you are looking for the perfect picnic and relaxation location away from town in town with an entry fee of just N1000, you have found it. You can get access to a forest exploration adventure, a lake view, an animal garden, a children’s play park, games and picnic arena.
- Jaekel House, Ebutte Metta: This beautifully restored classic colonial mansion is dedicated to showing the best of the Nigerian Railway system at its prime from years past. The “mini Museum” showcases photographic archives dating from the 1940s through to 1970s of personalities, places, historical events in pre- and post-independent Nigeria.
- Lekki Leisure Lake: The Lekki leisure lake offers so much fun for as little as N1000 entry fee per person. They have exciting activities like jet skiing, banana floats, quad biking, zip-lining, Pedal Boat, Pontoon boat and Wave Boats and it is a spot that is suitable for both kids and adults alike.
- ATV World, Lekki: This hideout overlooks the Atlantic Ocean and is located right after the second roundabout in Lekki. It offers you an exhilarating activity as biking on four wheels in the sand is more fun than you can imagine.
- Hi-Impact Amusement Park: This amusement park brings back all the childhood nostalgia you can think of. It has a haunted house, Go Kart, Fast train rides, Rollercoasters, Fun rides, electronic games, good food, a 5-D cartoon animation studio, Imax cinema, luxury hotel apartments to pass the weekend and a major lounge for drinks, games, with lots more.
- Slay House Karaoke: If you want to get a hold of the mic and take centre stage, all you need is to make sure your table buys drinks and food. You can spend time with friends and family miming and rhyming to your favourite songs.
- Rufus and Bee: Rufus and Bee has a full combination of food, drinks and fun in one location. It has an arcade centre, restaurant, bowling alley and sports bar all wrapped up in one. You should not miss this funhouse with friends.
- Lekki Conversation Centre: The LCC presents you with the longest canopy walk in Africa, a sneak peek of nature, and mind racking games. It is a place to experience new adventures and a lovely time out in Lagos.
- Fela Shrine: It was known as the New Africa Shrine and officially renamed the Fela Shrine to honour legendary international music act Fela Anikulapo Kuti. The shrine is an open-air entertainment centre for music, art and culture and was opened with the hope of creating a haven with disregard for class or status, where ordinary people could come together and be themselves enjoying all the best Lagos had to offer.
DON’T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE WITH YOUR EMAIL BELOW AND GET MORE OF THIS EVERYDAY