This post is not the one that beats around the bush with what is and what is not, it goes straight to the point on how to approach girls and dealing with all the stuff that comes up in the process.
Let us not talk plenty story abeg. We move straight to the post.
- Introducing Yourself: Look, how you introduce yourself to a lady is very important, in fact, it is the first step in everything. First impressions are pretty important to everyone. You need to be confident and cool to nail the introduction like a pro. You need to leave her thinking about you when she leaves. Be honest with her when you walk up to her, don’t try to do too much at once. If you master that, you’ll be on your way to landing the girl of your dreams.
- What To Say After You Approach: For this to work, you have to pay attention to how she receives you. The first thing that you need to do after you approach, is to just be aware. Did she stop to talk to you? Is she unresponsive, is she warm and open? What is her overall vibe towards you? These early signs of response are your biggest indicators of where the interaction is going to go. If those green lights are there at the start, then it matters very little what you say.
- Keep It Simple: You don’t have to make all the discussions the first meeting, it is better to keep your conversation simple. You don’t need to complicate it. If you’re trying to be interesting, or funny, or cocky, or whatever you are not then your mind will very likely go blank and you’ll run out of things to say. Keeping it simple is the way to go.
- Small Talk Is Fine: Don’t think there’s anything wrong with small talk. Topics themselves aren’t boring, it’s the person that is doing the talking that makes them interesting or boring. Small talk is on the surface level while you’re both subconsciously figuring each other out. There’s so much that you could learn about her. There’s always going to be enough to ask or talk about, ask her if she likes doing that, what it is that she likes about it.
- It Comes With Experience: The more that you do this, the more comfortable you’ll get with the conversation. When you’re comfortable, you’ll find out it will become enjoyable more. As you get more experienced, the conversation won’t be an issue at all.