Skincare routine is very important, especially in a country with such humidity, it is imperative that the skin is receiving the right amount of care that it needs. This is not done by bleaching or toning of the skin.
Just in case you are not sure of the exact things to do, this post has a couple of tips for different things.
READ ALSO: Bananas: Great for Hair and the Skin
- The skin is the most important part of your body, and it should be treated with care at all times which means that you should never rub your skin too hard or wear any dirty clothes, as this could cause a negative reaction on the skin or on the rest of your body. It is imperative that you treat your skin delicately.
- It is very easy to forget that your skin is part of your being and it is the biggest organ of your body. Therefore, the health of your skin is important to the health of your entire body. If you are in good health, it will definitely show on your skin.
- Using a moisturizing soap or body wash and applying lotion all over your body will help prevent wrinkles and help you stay looking young. It is so unfair that the face gets all the attention when discussing skincare, but there is so much more to be concerned about.
- Whenever you wash your hands with soap or simply with water, it can still cause them to become dry. You should have hand cream close by so that you can apply on your hands. Your skin will appreciate it.
- When looking for skin-care products, buy what is right for your skin. Do not be fooled by product marketing based on age or skin tone or type. Your skin is your skin, regardless of age or tone. Know what your skin likes or dislikes and monitor it because it does change over time.
- Eat more antioxidant-rich foods to help your skin as they help to protect the skin. Some great foods that will help your skin are orange and carrots, green leafy vegetables and beans.
- Lastly, you should pay attention to the age and expiration dates on any old skincare products you may have. Most body products expire about three years after it is manufactured which means that the product no longer has the same effectiveness as it did when it was new. It does not mean the product is dangerous, it just means it is not going to work for what it was intended.